Founder Bill Wilkie has a unique background for creating TechEthica:
- 2 academic degrees in Ethics (applied, comparative, philosophical).
- 20+ years in brand, communications and design strategy.
- Tech sector experience across 2 decades.
- Significant experience in the clean/green/sustainability/foundation/good space.
- 10 years experience in leadership and organizational development – advising, consulting, coaching, training, alignment, and change.
- Extensive work advising C-Suite leaders.
- Experience with world class clients in every business category, from start ups to global behemoths.
In each case, he identified shortcomings and possibilities and gathered a key takeaways that became building blocks for TechEthica.